The Battle Creek Metropolitan Area Moustache Society (BCMAMS) was founded in 2008. We are a group of people trying to make Battle Creek a fun place to live. The name stemmed from an idea at a birthday party of one of the founders and grew from there. Our motto is “Changing the face of charity right under your noses.” To date we’ve raised over $200,000 for local charities. We are a 501-c3 non-profit organization, and we have a seven-member Board of Directors. The Board makes final decisions over the structure and details of each BCMAMS event, including approval of which local charity or charities the group will raise money for at each event.
• We are friendly, family-oriented, furry folks folk focused on our community, the great metropolis we call Battle Creek.
• We support local charities and organizations with the proceeds from our events.
• Fun-raising over fundraising is our mission, and being happy is our condition.
• We partner with other organizations with their events.
• We enjoy a nice breeze on a hot day.
• We like to donate hats to donkeys.
• We will continue to provide the fun, and we hope you continue to join us!